Inspiré par les listes “Awesome”, j’ai décidé de créer cette page regroupant les outils à connaitre dans l’usage d’une technologie (ex: Kubernetes).
Merci à Jeremy qui a contribué à cette liste.
- Kubespray - Deploy a Production Ready Kubernetes Cluster
- Rancher - Complete container management platform
- K3S-Ansible - Build a Kubernetes cluster using K3s via Ansible
- kOps - The easiest way to get a production grade Kubernetes cluster up and running.
Kubernetes Dedicated OS
- K3OS - k3OS is purpose-built to simplify Kubernetes operations in low-resource computing environments. Installs fast. Boots faster. Managed through Kubernetes.
- Talos - Talos Linux is Linux designed for Kubernetes – secure, immutable, and minimal.
- NGINX - Ingress-NGINX Controller for Kubernetes
- HaProxy - HAProxy Enterprise Kubernetes Ingress Controller is built to supercharge your Kubernetes environment by adding advanced TCP and HTTP routing.
- Traefik - Traefik is an open-source Edge Router that makes publishing your services a fun and easy experience.
- Cilium - Cilium is an open source, cloud native solution for providing, securing, and observing network connectivity between workloads, fueled by the revolutionary Kernel technology eBPF.
- Istio - Simplify observability, traffic management, security, and policy with the leading service mesh.
- Cilium - Cilium is a networking, observability, and security solution with an eBPF-based dataplane. It provides a simple flat Layer 3 network with the ability to span multiple clusters in either a native routing or overlay mode
- Calico - Calico is a widely adopted, battle-tested open source networking and network security solution for Kubernetes, virtual machines, and bare-metal workloads. Calico provides two major services for Cloud Native applications
- Flannel - Flannel is a simple and easy way to configure a layer 3 network fabric designed for Kubernetes.
- KubeVIP - Kubernetes Control Plane Virtual IP and Load-Balancer
- MetalLB - A network load-balancer implementation for Kubernetes using standard routing protocols
- PureLB - DualStack Service LoadBalancer controller that uses standard Linux networking and routing protocols.
- Harbor - Harbor is an open source trusted cloud native registry project that stores, signs, and scans content
- HelmFile - Declaratively deploy your Kubernetes manifests, Kustomize configs, and Charts as Helm releases
- Tekton - A cloud-native Pipeline resource.
- FluxCD - Open and extensible continuous delivery solution for Kubernetes. Powered by GitOps Toolkit.
- ArgoCD - Declarative Continuous Deployment for Kubernetes
- Kaniko - kaniko is a tool to build container images from a Dockerfile, inside a container or Kubernetes cluster.
- Flagger - Progressive Delivery Operator for Kubernetes
- KubeWatch - Watch k8s events and trigger Handlers
- Kured - Kured (KUbernetes REboot Daemon) is a Kubernetes daemonset that performs safe automatic node reboots when the need to do so is indicated by the package management system of the underlying OS.
- Nova - Validation of best practices in your Kubernetes clusters
- Kuik - kuik is a container image caching system for Kubernetes
- vCluster - vCluster - Create fully functional virtual Kubernetes clusters - Each vcluster runs inside a namespace of the underlying k8s cluster. It’s cheaper than creating separate full-blown clusters and it offers better multi-tenancy and isolation than regular namespaces.
- Logging operator - The Logging operator solves your logging-related problems in Kubernetes environments by automating the deployment and configuration of a Kubernetes logging pipeline.
- ForeCastle - Forecastle is a control panel which dynamically discovers and provides a launchpad to access applications deployed on Kubernetes
- KwoK - Kubernetes WithOut Kubelet - Simulates thousands of Nodes and Clusters.
- ExternalDNS - Configure external DNS servers (AWS Route53, Google CloudDNS and others) for Kubernetes Ingresses and Services
- Cert-Manager - Automatically provision and manage TLS certificates in Kubernetes
- Vault - Vault secures, stores, and tightly controls access to tokens, passwords, certificates, API keys, and other secrets critical in modern computing.
- Sops - Simple and flexible tool for managing secrets
- Sealed Secrets - A Kubernetes controller and tool for one-way encrypted Secrets
- External Secrets - External Secrets Operator reads information from a third-party service like AWS Secrets Manager and automatically injects the values as Kubernetes Secrets.
- Longhorn - Cloud-Native distributed storage built on and for Kubernetes
- Rook - Production ready management for File, Block and Object Storage
- Minio - MinIO is a High Performance Object Storage released under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. It is API compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service
- Kubeshark - Real-time Kubernetes protocol-level visibility, capturing and monitoring all traffic going in, out and across containers, pods, namespaces, nodes and clusters.
- KubeVPN - KubeVPN is Cloud Native Dev Environment, connect to kubernetes cluster network.
- Karpenter - Karpenter is a Kubernetes Node Autoscaler built for flexibility, performance, and simplicity.
- Keda - KEDA is a Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaling component. It provides event driven scale for any container running in Kubernetes
- krr - Prometheus-based Kubernetes Resource Recommendations